How to attach the full lace wig?
1.Prep your hair , by creating a flat surface for the wig to sit on . you can braid your hair down, or apply a wig liner
2.Fit the wig on your head , and evaluate how and where you would like the hairline , the goal is to find where the hairline will look most natural
3.Gradually starting triming the excess lace , the goal here is to create your hairline , only cut small amounts off at a time.
4.After you have created your hairline , apply adhesive to the hairline , so it can stay on your head.
5.The finished hairline should look totally natural , as if the hair were actually growing from your head
How to remove the full lace wig?
1. Pull all hair up into a ponytail,so you won't get adhesive on the hair.
2. Apply the lace adhesive remover to the adhesive around perimeter of hairline.
3. Gradually remove the lace. Be sure not to pull at the lace. Remove slowly. However it's always best to remove the system from back to front. Doing this avoids stretching the front of the hair system.
4.Once you've removed the system gently peel the tape from the base. With the tape removed, use an alcohol-free citrus solvent to remove any adhesive residue.
5. After you have removed the lace, there may be some residue from your skin.left on the unit, you should shampoo the unit, and with a towel, delicately scrub the residue away.
6. You should let the unit dry naturally or you can style the unit, how you would normally style your natural hair
How to care
1. Don't try to get every strand of hair perfectly in place.
2. Use brushes, combs and other styling accessories specifically designed for wigs only! They make styling easier and extend the life of your wig.
3. Don't be afraid to use hair mousse or gel to achieve a certain style.
4. Have fun experimenting with a different look!
5. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
6. When brushing,start at the end and gently work your way to the root
7. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines: Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
8. Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
9. Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
10. Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
11. Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
12. Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
How to wash
1) Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig brush.
2) Add one tablespoon of wig shampoo to a sink filled with cold water.
3) Immerse wig for one minute and agitate gently. Do not rub.
4) Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water twice or until thoroughly rinsed.
5) Blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring.
6) Apply conditioning spray very lightly over wig, spraying 10-12 inches from the wig.
7) Allow the wig to air dry on a slender object like a can of hairspray or a shampoo bottle covered with a hand towel. Styrofoam heads may stretch the cap.
8) Do not use a hair dryer. Air dries only. You may gently style the wig with your fingertips.
9) Brush wig only when completely dry. Do not allow the wig to dry in direct sunlight.
How to measure
front to nape:14.5"
ear to ear across front hairline:11.5"
ear to ear over top:13"
temple to temple:15.5"
nape of neck:5"
front to nape:15.5"
ear to ear across front hairline:12"
ear to ear over top:14"
temple to temple:16.7"
nape of neck:5.5
front to nape:13.6"
ear to ear across front hairline:10.8"
ear to ear over top:12.5"
temple to temple:14.5"
nape of neck:4.8"
What are bleached knots?
When a dark hair is tied to the base of a lace wig with a knot, you can see a dark dot on the skin, especially when the base is lace. Lace cannot hide the knot in the same way a monofilament base does. Bleached knots usually are only done at the front of the lace wig and it helps create the illusion that your hair is growing out of your head.
What does density refer to?
The density refers to how thick the hair is and what density you order is really based on personal choice. Most women achieve a natural appearance with light to medium or medium density; however, your choice will depend on your styling preferences and individual profile.
How long can I expect the wig to last?
The life of your wig will depend on your use and care of it. If handled properly, it should last you about 6 months before needing hair added or a repair. If used as your main form of hair replacement and you are using daily, it is realistic to expect it to last 3-6 months before needing a repair or hair added.
Will the hairline on the lace wig have a natural look?
Yes, when you wear the lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar as your own hair growing from your scalp. For customer order, we recommend you to have baby hairs around the front and perimeter of the wig and make the hairline with more natural looking.
What is YAKI?
yaki is a hair texture that is designed to look and feel like African American Hair (Black Peoples) , it is very close to the silky straight hair but if you look closely you can see the yaki ripples in the hair.
Can I wear this wig in a pony tail?
Yes, only full lace wigs.
Can I straighten or curl this hair with flat iron or curling iron ?
I have experienced hair loss due to illness, is this wig right for me?
Can I wear lace wigs if I have a full head of hair?
Can I dye the hair?
we do not recommend any further processing of the hair , because the hair has already been dyed and processed. If you do want to dye it, please go to your stylist .
Can I part my full lace wig and where can lace wigs be parted?
full lace wigs can be parted anywhere
How many inches of room in the lace front part?
about 3 inches
Curly texture care and maintenance
Tangling on a curly unit is often due to how it is styled and taken care of. The maintenance of curly hair differs from that of straight hair care, so we have compiled a few tips to help you with your maintenance schedule. To care for your curly unit, please follow these tips:
1. Start by reviewing our guide on how to wash your unit. Always remember to use a wide tooth comb (no brushes), comb out tangles before washing, do not rub the hair when shampooing, apply curl defining products while the hair is still wet, do not towel dry, and let the hair air dry (please avoid using hair dryers which will make your unit frizzy and damage your lace!).
2. People mistakenly think they have to comb curly hair all the time to tame it, but always remember that curly hair is all about finger combing. You should only really use a comb during your washing and maintenance schedule to undo any tangles. To define curls, wrap sections of hair around your finger. When the hair is dry, you can separate curls with your fingers for a fuller look.
3. Keep hair moisturized with shampoo, conditioners and styling products that are specially designed for curly hair (curly hair products should be absent of moisture stripping agents such as alcohol and should not weigh the hair down). Try not to wash too frequently as it may strip the hair of its moisture and bring about frizziness.
4. Tie your hair at night with a silk scarf. Braid or plait hair in separate sections to avoid any tangling during your sleep.